How to Download & Update Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super Driver
The GTX graphics card is a type of graphics card that is used to improve gaming performance. When playing games, if you have troubles or the video is slow, the GeForce GTX driver is obsolete or corrupt. To resolve this issue, we must update the GTX Geforce 1660 SUPER graphics driver, which is the most recent graphics driver that aids in delivering the finest gaming experience.
This tutorial will walk you through the two most effective methods for updating your NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 driver on Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7.
[SOLVED] Gameloop crashing on Windows 10
Best Ways to Update NVIDIA GTX 1660 Drivers on Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
How to update the GTX 1660 SUPER Driver to the latest version?
Option 1: Update Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers automatically (Recommended)
On Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, here's how to utilize Advanced Driver Updater.
- 1. Get Advanced Driver Updater and install it.
- 2. Launch Advanced Driver Updater and select the Scan Now option.
- 3. Allow Advanced Driver Updater to scan your system for outdated and problematic NVIDIA Geforce GTX drivers.
- 4. Go over the scan results and make sure the graphics driver is up to date. If you're using the trial version, select Update driver from the drop-down menu. If you are a registered user, however, you can utilize the Update All option to update all outdated drivers.
Note: Advanced Driver Updater Pro includes technical support as well as a 60-day money-back guarantee. You can contact the support team if you have any problems using Advanced Driver Updater.
Option 2: Updating the GTX 1660 Driver Manually
Manually updating drivers takes time and requires technical knowledge. You must also gather information about the operating system and the gadget. If you know the GTX driver's hardware specifications, you can install and upgrade the latest GTX 1660 SUPER driver by following these steps:
2. Look for a GPU model and then click SEARCH.
3. Select Game Ready Driver if you want to update the driver for gaming (GRD). Select Studio Driver for graphic design (SD).
4. Click DOWNLOAD to download the diver.
5. To install the NVIDIA GTX 160 driver update, double-click the installer or executable file after it has been downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Wait for the procedure to complete.
7. To apply the changes, restart the computer.
Now go ahead and play some games; you should have no problems.
Read this article to learn how to fix any NVIDIA driver issues on Windows 11, 10, and 8.1.
Remember that manually downloading a driver has drawbacks, such as the possibility of your system crashing or becoming unstable; thus, if you want to avoid this, use a driver updating application such as Advanced Driver Updater to update old drivers.
We hope this guide helped you figure out how to upgrade your GTX 1660 SUPER's driver. Please let us know if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties in the comments area. We'll get back to you as soon as possible with a solution.