How to Download, Install and Update Geforce GTX 1660 Super Drivers
This article offers a list of the best ways to obtain, install, and update GeForce GTX 1660 super drivers on a Windows operating system
Many professional gamers utilize the GeForce GTX 1660 Super as their primary video and graphics card on their PCs. The card is in charge of presenting the users' high-quality video content.
The GeForce GTX 1660 super driver files are a collection of critical files that serve as a communication link between the device's operating system and the graphics card attached to it.
This article is the most comprehensive guide on 'How to update GeForce GTX 1660 super drivers on a user's PC without difficulty?' Below is a list of the most efficient ways to obtain and restore Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers.
Solution: Using driver updater software, update the Geforce GTX 1660 Super Drivers (Recommended-Method)
The best way to obtain and update Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers is to use driver updater software, which is at the top of our list. Bit Driver Updater software is recommended for this purpose.
The correct steps for using Bit Driver Updater software are outlined below; follow them carefully:
- To get the Bit Driver Updater software on your Windows PC, first click the download button below.
- After you've downloaded the software, make sure you install it correctly on your computer.
- Now you can start using the app on your PC.
- Look for the option to Scan Drivers and select it.
- The software will display a list of all the outdated driver files on the PC once the scan is completed.
- You can update a specific device driver by clicking the Update Now button, or you can update all outdated device drivers by clicking the Update All button.
Your job is now complete after successfully finishing the sixth stage. The program will handle the rest of the processes associated with updating the device driver. By keeping all device drivers up to date, the Bit Driver Updater software improves the performance of your computer device.
The reason for proposing this method is that the entire process of downloading and installing the Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers takes only a few minutes and requires no additional effort on the user's part.
Solution 2: Using the built-in Device Manager, install the Geforce GTX 1660 Super Drivers (Manual-Method)
The second option is to use an inbuilt device manager to download and install Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers on a Windows PC. The following are the steps to upgrade Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers from the device manager:-
- From the bottom left corner of the screen, right-click on the Windows start button.
- From the context menu that appears on the screen, select the option that says Device manager.
- Look for the display adapters option in the new window and double-click it.
- Now, right-click on the Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers in the list and choose Update driver from the menu.
Solution 3: Go to the GeForce GTX 1660 Super Drivers page on the manufacturer's website and download them (Manual-Method)
How to Update GeForce GTX 1660 Super Drivers in Conclusion